Contact Information: Leanne Jorns, Administrator, 280 W. Main, Kingston, MO 64650
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Visitation appointments can be made Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. To print a Visiting Application, click here
- Click here for information on visitations, dress code, detainee phone calls, and acceptable incoming mail.
- If you would like to order canteen for a detainee, please visit www.inmatecanteen.com
- For questions on whether a detainee is being held at our facility, please visit www.vinelink.com
- The Caldwell County Detention Center cannot release information on charges. Case.net is your access to the Missouri state courts automated case management system. From their website, you are able to inquire about case records including docket entries, parties, judgments and charges in public court. Only courts that have implemented the case management software as part of the Missouri Court Automation Program and only cases that have been deemed public under the Missouri Revised Statutes may be accessed through Case.net.
- For other inquiries pertaining to court cases, please refer to the Circuit Clerk